jueves, 2 de febrero de 2012

Where my heart is at?


My heart is not broken, it is just splitted up in too many pieces
-
I've been living in Rotterdam (The Netherlands) as an exchange student for almost 6 months that made a before an after in my life. I've been collaborating with ambitious people from all over the world and taking part in some of the craziest and amaziest projects ever, keeping on working and achieving unexpected great results. My knowledge has definitely grown up in every field of my learning process; a level up in my skills on visual communication and a step forward to my experience with human relationships.

Therefore, I've realized that I totally lost my sense of being part of only a territory. Surely, I know where my passport says I am: Barcelona, a place where I've been living 21 years of my life, a place that I will never ever regret but now it's time to figure out what can I give, share and achieve with the rest of the world (where I am also from).

Let's keep on walking

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario